ASK QUESTIONS – MAKE FRIENDS – BUILD COMMUNITY
An initiative to encourage closer relationships and greater conviviality at USC
Every Thursday @ 12 Pacific
Join URL: https://zoom.us/j/910552601
You are invited to gather round as we create a space to be with each other as we are, ask questions and slow down to hear ourselves… come sit around the fire with Cat Moore, ORSL Director of Belonging, and Rev. Jim Burklo, Sr Associate Dean of ORSL. Every “campfire”, we’ll pose a new question to ponder together.
A free non-credit course for all students – 5 sessions
In this 5 week non-credit course open to all USC students, we’ll learn to CLICK —a hyper- contextual process of nurturing the relationships with ourselves and each other that promotes thriving at USC and beyond. In a discussion-driven small group, we will practice connecting strategies and use our own experiences to explore our social relationships.
Specifically, we will become more aware of our:
- Connecting stories
- Vision for our relationships
- Strengths and obstacles in connecting
- Practices and habits that cultivate connection
- Potential to connect through our current spaces, networks, and schedules
- Come craft your empowered relational action plan this semester as we learn to CLICK.
Location and Time: Tuesdays, 12:30pm-2:00pm Pacific Time, online