USC COVID-19 Hotline
The University of Southern California and the Office of Religious and Spiritual Life remind you that you are not alone in this time of physical distancing. If you are a USC student, staff, or faculty member please consider utilizing the USC resources and offices listed here should you have the need.
The Office of Religious and Spiritual Life is here to assist you with spiritual needs and answer any questions digitally. You may still reach us at email@example.com or stay up-to-date by signing up for our weekly newsletter.
- Project Restart, campus wide effort to return to on-campus living, learning, and working.
- Up-to-date news on USC’s response to COVID-19.
- USC Student Health will remain in operation; they will be part of the health care response community, and in alignment with other Keck Medicine of USC care centers, student health is launching TeleHealth as a measure of providing care while also following public health guidance on social distancing. Read about current service protocols—including screening for respiratory symptoms and COVID-19 testing—on the studenthealth.usc.edu website. Medical Care / 213-740-9355 (WELL)
- The USC Office of the Ombuds
- Faculty Academic FAQs
Information for USC Students
- Academic FAQs for students
- Information on Classes
- Student Basic Needs team centralizes resources for students who are food, housing, and financially insecure. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Students should contact email@example.com if they elect to return home.
- Housing FAQ‘s or contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kortschak Center for Learning and Creativity offers academic support to enrolled students.
Religious Groups Info
- USC Caruso Catholic Center
- USC Hillel
- Chabad at USC
- Chinese Baptist Church of West Los Angeles
- St. John’s Cathedral
- St. Mark’s Lutheran Church
- United University Church: Hope on Union
- ORSL’s Spiritual Care Check-in and Prayer Request
- USC Hillel is proud to offer enrolled USC students free counseling services. We encourage students who feel they could benefit from counseling to schedule an appointment.
- Ways to Stay Well during Stressful Times by USC Student Health
- Article on “Zoom Exhaustion” by Mindful.org
- Mindful USC
- Exclusive Yoga and pilates classes on Glo.com
- YogaUSC offers classes every semester
- USC Trojan Fitness via Zoom
- Meditation App Brightmind
- The Sufi Psychology Association® is offering you some relief during these uncertain times. Find tips and lessons on how to manage your health and emotions, thoughts, fears, and confusion during this crisis. (E-mail email@example.com with questions).
- Tamarkoz app; Tamarkoz harmonizes all aspects of one’s being: your body, breath, senses, thoughts, and balance. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.