The University of Southern California and the Office of Religious and Spiritual Life remind you that you are not alone in this time of physical distancing. If you are a USC student, staff, or faculty member please consider utilizing the USC resources and offices listed here should you have the need.
- Up-to-date news on USC’s response to COVID-19.
- You can also call the 24-Hour USC COVID-19 Hotline at (213) 740-6291.
- USC Student Health will remain in operation; they will be part of the health care response community, and in alignment with other Keck Medicine of USC care centers, student health is launching TeleHealth as a measure of providing care while also following public health guidance on social distancing. Read about current service protocols—including screening for respiratory symptoms and COVID-19 testing—on the studenthealth.usc.edu website. Medical Care / 213-740-9355 (WELL)
- The USC Office of the Ombuds has online drop-in hours.
Information for USC Students:
- Student Basic Needs team centralizes resources for students who are food, housing, and financially insecure. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com
- International Students should contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they elect to return home.
- Housing FAQ‘s or contact them at email@example.com
- Trojan Food Pantry: for questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calfresh Program: Students who meet eligibility guidelines can receive up to $192 a month to spend at locations such as Trader Joe’s and Ralphs. For questions: email@example.com
- Kortschak Center for Learning and Creativity offers academic support to enrolled students.
Student Groups Info:
- Bridges International at USC
- SKY Yoga and meditation club at USC will be continuing offerings online Fridays at noon and Tuesdays at 7:30 pm via usc.zoom.us/my/skyatusc.
- InterVarsity Graduate Christian Fellowship Daily Prayer; M-F at 12pm via zoom.
- Worldwide Friends Hangout on Zoom. Tuesdays 6-7:30pm, everyone welcome. E-mail Dicksie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to join.
Religious Groups Info:
- USC Caruso Catholic Center
- Muslim Student Union
- USC Hillel
- Chabad at USC
- St. John’s Cathedral
- LDSSA Scripture Study every Wednesday at 6pm (For login information, contact email@example.com).
- ORSL’s Spiritual Care Check-in and Prayer Request
- Tea with the ORSL Dean, Thursdays at 2pm via Zoom.
- Ways to Stay Well during Stressful Times by USC Student Health
- Weekly Wednesday Meditation with the Rev. Jim Burklo, Wednesdays at 12pm via Zoom https://usc.zoom.us/j/966050548
- Mindful USC
- Exclusive Yoga and pilates classes on Glo.com
- USC Trojan Fitness via YouTube or Zoom
- Meditation App Brightmind
The Office of Religious and Spiritual Life is here to assist you with spiritual needs and answer any questions digitally. You may still reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stay up-to-date by signing up for our weekly newsletter.
Copy of Follow by Vanessa Gomez Brake