The University of Southern California and the Office of Religious and Spiritual Life remind you that you are not alone in this time of physical distancing. If you are a USC student, staff, or faculty member please consider utilizing the USC resources and offices listed here should you have the need.
- Project Restart, campus wide effort to return to on-campus living, learning, and working.
- Up-to-date news on USC’s response to COVID-19.
- You can also call the 24-Hour USC COVID-19 Hotline at (213) 740-6291.
- USC Student Health will remain in operation; they will be part of the health care response community, and in alignment with other Keck Medicine of USC care centers, student health is launching TeleHealth as a measure of providing care while also following public health guidance on social distancing. Read about current service protocols—including screening for respiratory symptoms and COVID-19 testing—on the studenthealth.usc.edu website. Medical Care / 213-740-9355 (WELL)
- The USC Office of the Ombuds
- Faculty Academic FAQs
Information for USC Students:
- Academic FAQs for students
- Information on Classes
- Student Basic Needs team centralizes resources for students who are food, housing, and financially insecure. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com
- International Students should contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they elect to return home.
- Housing FAQ‘s or contact them at email@example.com
- Kortschak Center for Learning and Creativity offers academic support to enrolled students.
Religious Groups Info:
- USC Caruso Catholic Center
- USC Hillel
- Chabad at USC
- Chinese Baptist Church of West Los Angeles
- St. John’s Cathedral
- St. Mark’s Lutheran Church
- United University Church: Hope on Union
- ORSL’s Spiritual Care Check-in and Prayer Request
- Ways to Stay Well during Stressful Times by USC Student Health
- Article on “Zoom Exhaustion” by Mindful.org
- Mindful USC
- Exclusive Yoga and pilates classes on Glo.com
- USC Trojan Fitness via Zoom
- Meditation App Brightmind
- The Sufi Psychology Association® is offering you some relief during these uncertain times. Find tips and lessons on how to manage your health and emotions, thoughts, fears, and confusion during this crisis. (E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions).
- Tamarkoz app; Tamarkoz harmonizes all aspects of one’s being: your body, breath, senses, thoughts, and balance. E-mail email@example.com with questions.
The Office of Religious and Spiritual Life is here to assist you with spiritual needs and answer any questions digitally. You may still reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stay up-to-date by signing up for our weekly newsletter.
Copy of Follow by Vanessa Gomez Brake